Create this beautiful ship and place it inside the brick-built bottle.
Designed by fan creator, Jake Sadovich, Idaho USA
Continue a nautical tradition when you build the LEGO® Ideas Ship in a Bottle, featuring a highly detailed ship with the captain’s quarters, cannons, masts, crow’s nest and printed sail elements. Fan creator, Jake Sadovich, was inspired by an actual ship in a bottle that he had built a few years earlier when he decided to build a replica in LEGO brick form. His creation reached the qualifying 10,000 votes with LEGO Ideas.
- Features a LEGO® brick-built bottle, ship and a display stand.
- Bottle features a detailed, buildable cork with new-for-February 2018 wax-seal-style element and over 280 translucent-blue, water-style elements inside.
- Ship features a raised deck at the stern, captain’s quarters, 6 cannons, 3 masts, a crow’s nest and assorted elements including printed sails and the ship’s flag.
- Display stand features the ship’s ‘Leviathan’ nameplate, a built-in ‘compass’ (non-functioning) with detailed compass rose and spinning gold-colored needle, 2 globe elements and gold-colored detailing.
- Includes a booklet with building instructions, plus information about the set’s fan creator Jake Sadovich and LEGO® designers.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 10+.
- Bottle on stand measures over 10cm (3") high, 31cm (12") wide and 10cm (3") deep.
- Ship measures over 8cm (3") high, 14cm (5") long and 5cm (1") wide.
- Item: 92177
- Ages: 12+
- Pieces: 953