The evil Djinn Nadakhan and the crew of Misfortune’s Keep are threatening to destroy Ninjago.
Launch a surprise attack on the sky pirates’ awesome HQ! Soar sky-high with Lloyd’s booster jet and operate the winch to lower Jay into battle. Beware of Misfortune’s Keep’s hidden cannons, disc shooters and the pirate jet taking off from the launchpad. Can you help the Ninja to defeat Nadakhan and free trapped Wu from the golden Djinn Blade?
- Includes 6 minifigures: Jay, Lloyd, Kai, Bucko, Nadakhan and Flintlocke, plus Monkey Wretch.
- The pirate’s airship/headquarters Misfortune’s Keep features an opening minifigure cockpit, lever-operated rotating engines with turning Ninja-blade propellers for launch and flight modes, 2 hidden fold-out cannons, 2 disc shooters, rotating aircraft gun, a detachable escape boat, armor crate and a sky pirates flag.
- Misfortune’s Keep also has a launchpad for the pirate jet. The jet features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters, fold-out wings and a spinning propeller.
- Lloyd’s booster jet features an attachment point for Lloyd, a spinning Ninjago rotor to raise and lower the winch, and golden Ninja blades.
- Weapons include a golden Djinn Blade with ‘trapped Wu’ element, 2 golden katanas each for Jay and Lloyd, Kai’s 2 silver katanas, Monkey Wretch’s rifle and hammer, Bucko’s pirate sword and Flintlocke’s gun.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Mastersof Spinjitzu TV show.
- Misfortune’s Keep measures over 23cm (9") high, 44cm (17") long and 45cm (17") wide.
- Pirate flyer measures over 4cm (1") high, 11cm (4") long and 9cm (3") wide.
- Detachable escape boat measures over 11cm (4") long, 4cm (1") wide and under 2cm (1") high.
- Lloyd’s booster jet measures over 7cm (2") high, 12cm (4") long and 19cm (7") wide.
- Item: 70605