The massive Bucket Wheel Excavator is the largest LEGO® Technic set to date!
Enter the world of mining on a colossal scale. This highly detailed 2-in-1 model has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding build and play experience, and comes with an array of motorised functions, including forward and reverse driving, moving conveyor belts, working boom with revolving bucket wheel, and a rotating superstructure. You can even rebuild the model to create a Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant.
- Features a LEGO® Power Functions motor for an array of motorised functions, including forward and reverse driving, rotating bucket wheel, moving conveyor belts and rotating superstructure, plus a working bucket wheel boom.
- Also features hand-railed walkways, lights, mined-material elements and a rugged mine truck.
- Switch on the LEGO® Power Functions motor and maneuver the huge tracked structure into position.
- Activate the motorised conveyor belts and bucket wheel.
- Move the joystick to rotate the massive superstructure.
- Raise and lower the huge bucket wheel boom.
- Follow the mined material from the bucket wheel to the moving conveyor belts and all the way to the waiting mine truck!
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 3,900 pieces, making it the largest LEGO® Technic set to date.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 11-16.
- Bucket Wheel Excavator measures over 41cm (16") high, 72cm (28") long and 29cm (11") wide.
- Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant with boom retracted measures over 21cm (8") high, 88cm (34") long and 21cm (8") wide, and over 33cm (12") high with boom extended.
- Mine Truck measures over 10cm (3") high, 19cm (7") long and 10cm (3") wide.
- Item: 42055